- 250g butter ( room temperature )
- 50g icing sugar
- 100g flour
- 100g cornflour
- 1tsp baking powder
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 240g icing sugar
- 1tsp good quality natural vanilla
- a little boiling water
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add flour, cornflour and baking powder mixing until combined.
- Roll into small balls and press down each Moment with the back of a fork.
- Bake at 180C for 20minutes ( firm not brown )
Note: If you do not want your Moments to spread chill the dough for 1/2 hour in the fridge before rolling balls and baking off.
When your Moments are cold ice and sandwich together.
Melt butter, add icing sugar and vanilla essence. Add boiling water a little at a time until you get the texture you want.